Business Intelligence implementations by ALG can provide solutions for powerful multidimensional databases designed to provide fast access to large volumes of summarized data. ALG delivers wizard-driven interfaces enabling OLAP cube designers and data architects to quickly and easily create consistent data sources for their business users.
OLAP allows users to get high-level views of data, as well as increasing levels of detail, all based on consistent, accurate information.
- Provides a high-level view of key business performance at the intersection of selected business dimensions.
- Users can get the answers they need without constantly involving IT.
- A single, shared layer of metadata ensures traceability from the operational data source through the ETL process to the destination OLAP cube.
- Easy-to-use interfaces for building and maintaining OLAP cubes.
- Cubes can be created based on any data stored in any database on any operating system.
- OLAP cubes can be stored on any major hardware platform, from Microsoft Server 2003, LINUX, HP/UX, AIX to Solaris.
- OLAP data storage and navigation are integrated into your BI reporting environment.
- Full compliance with Microsoft's OLE DB for OLAP standard so users can choose their favorite front-end for accessing summarized information.
- Full-featured interactive OLAP client applications allow users to take advantage of OLAP functions as needed to match their needs and skills.